1. Setting up the iOS application
Follow the steps for launching the VPano - iOS app
To follow along, you'll need the following:
- A Mac running Mojave (10.14.6) or later.
- Xcode 10.3 or later. You'll need Xcode 10.3 or later to open and run the application.
- The project uses Swift 5.
After purchasing and downloading the Main_files.zip, unwrap it wherever you want it on the PC.
Main Files folder contents
- 1.Open the Panorama_Project folder and launch the Panorama.xcodeproj file.
Launching the panorama Xcode project file
2. To change the app name replace the Display Name, and select your device before running the project. .
Xcode panorama project interface
3. Press the Run button to launch the app on the device.
Running the project on the device
Done, you have succesfully launched the iOS application.